Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon


I have never ever been a fan of martial arts movie or dramas, but Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon by Ang Lee (2000) won me over with the lush sceneries and fluid camerawork. I especially loved the fighting scenes among the bamboo forests, the gentle sway of the bamboo shoots due to the moving breeze is similar to how Mu Bai and Jen “fly” and pit their skills against each other – it is graceful and with ease, yet definitely powerful.




I have created a poster using a bamboo photo as a background, for my response to this movie.



References:
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Wikipedia
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - A Film Review by James Berardinelli


Image Source:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56937909@N03/5455220296/sizes/l/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment